What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
@=mb= I just did a review of this cigar and compared it similar in flavor profile to the CC ERDM Choix Supreme. Have you by any chance smoked the ERDM and if so did you note similarities? Tastes and perceptions being what they are I am just curious what your thoughts were on this stick.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@=mb= I just did a review of this cigar and compared it similar in flavor profile to the CC ERDM Choix Supreme. Have you by any chance smoked the ERDM and if so did you note similarities? Tastes and perceptions being what they are I am just curious what your thoughts were on this stick.
I've actually had a total of 1 cc to date (this is about to change!). It was a wonderful HdM Epi 2. The sweet finish reminds me of that one, but the Curivari has more spice and is ramping up more in flavor and strength as I'm getting thru it.

Is your review posted? I'll go check it out.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've actually had a total of 1 cc to date (this is about to change!). It was a wonderful HdM Epi 2. The sweet finish reminds me of that one, but the Curivari has more spice and is ramping up more in flavor and strength as I'm getting thru it.

Is your review posted? I'll go check it out.
Yes. The ERDM Choix Supreme is in the CC review section and the Curivari Seleccion Privada is in the Domestic review section. Really curious about your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.