What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ahhhh thanks for clarifying. I didn't think that I had anything special from the sampler, but I wanted to make sure before I smoked it lol
Those are all awesome! I bought it too. Especially liked the black, brown, and La Riqueza.

The El Triumfador brown is supposed to be the same blend as the SODO, but I wasn't getting that. Especially the final third which was amazing.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Those are all awesome! I bought it too. Especially liked the black, brown, and La Riqueza.

The El Triumfador brown is supposed to be the same blend as the SODO, but I wasn't getting that. Especially the final third which was amazing.
Not a fan of the Havana VI? I've been sitting on the rest, but I am smoking the La Casita Criolla tonight. It's pretty good thus far, so I might have to smoke the black soon too. I have a black PL as well.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My wife and I went to the doctor today to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time.
I didn't think that I would be so excited, but wow, it was really cool. Totally made my day, week, month!
Celebrations were in order, so I toasted a Shark courtesy of @daleo8803.
Amazing cigar.

Since the guys at the b&m were so excited to hear the news, I toasted this one right after some homemade banana cream pie. Courtesy of @Zmilin. Great short smoke to end the night!

Thanks again guys!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My wife and I went to the doctor today to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time.
I didn't think that I would be so excited, but wow, it was really cool. Totally made my day, week, month!
Amazing cigar.

Since the guys at the b&m were so excited to hear the news, I toasted this one right after some homemade banana cream pie. Courtesy of @Zmilin. Great short smoke to end the night!

Thanks again guys!
Congrats bro!! It's an amazing feeling isn't it? I cried when I heard my sons for the first time. Are you guys going to keep it a surprise, or find out when the opportunity presents itself?

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Amazing cigar.
Thanks again guys!
Congrats Brother...happy for you...:woot:

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Amazing cigar.

Thanks again guys!
Congratulations! The creation of a new life is an awesome and fearful thing. Your life is fixing to change in a big and wonderful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.