What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nica Libre Corona
Far from a dog rocket but a little rough around the edges. I think a month of rest would turn it into a very good smoke for the price. I still prefer the Gran Habano San Andres for the price. Mainly because it fits my flavor profile a little better. It is like apples and oranges.

My phone isn't backing up to Google the way it should. So, no picture.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Regius Culebra
I've oft wondered if one could truly smoke those things. I bought one back in the 1990's, a Davidoff that cost me near $30 because it was so cool tied up in those ribbons. Try as I might I couldn't get the rascal lit. Of course no one had told me that you were supposed to take them apart. I tried to light and smoke the whole thing. Didn't work out so well for me.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I've oft wondered if one could truly smoke those things. I bought one back in the 1990's, a Davidoff that cost me near $30 because it was so cool tied up in those ribbons. Try as I might I couldn't get the rascal lit. Of course no one had told me that you were supposed to take them apart. I tried to light and smoke the whole thing. Didn't work out so well for me.
Haha that's a great story. Yea this one has smoked like a dream. I'll have to bring one to the hillbilly herf!

Status
Not open for further replies.