What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So...I don't exactly believe this was suppose to happen, it got worse, then I chucked it. Room 101 Namakubi Roxxo or Papi Chulo I think Roxxo but those 2 sizes have always managed to play mind games with me.

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I feel like all of my posts in this thread are identical except the pic. Something along the lines of "thanks @ChefBoyRG54 for another new smoke that I'm loving"

Well this one is going to be different..... These damn top notch smokes from Rasshat have pushed me too far! I was doing just fine buying crap I wouldn't smoke again before your newb trade bomb came along. Now my 'buy' list grows every time I smoke something you sent, jerk! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433898741.147670.jpg

La Palina Maduro

Seriously though, thanks bro.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one of these for the drive home. I forgot who posted that this cigar is their favorite. Pretty good for a lower cost bundle cigar. Six months in a humidor would make them even better.

I've had several of these very good budget smokes. Unable to leave them in the humidor that long. Oh well have to try with the next time I order some.

Status
Not open for further replies.