What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Had an awesome day taking the kids down to the Toledo zoo

Now some alone time with my first LC46 thanks @bigbill72 from a sneak attack :)
Beautiful family you have there Ryan! You are richer than most that I know. You should be very proud of those accomplishments! Nothing else will ever matter or compare.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
No need to be brother. This is a celebration of the man that I've always aspired to be, and hope that my kids will someday aspire to be!
Amen My Friend!!! He's (I don't like using past tense) a Great man then cuz you turned out pretty good! A Bully you are but a Great Brother and Friend!! :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No need to be brother. This is a celebration of the man that I've always aspired to be, and hope that my kids will someday aspire to be!
I hope one day my son can say the same about me. Words like this motivate me to be the best father I can be and more! Cheers brother!

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I hope one day my son can say the same about me. Words like this motivate me to be the best father I can be and more! Cheers brother!
You and me both brother! But you can definitely appreciate when I say this, it's something that I hope my Sailors and Marines that we've led can say as well. Here, here Devil Dog!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just picked some up from the Devil site, never had...How was it?
Great. It's a weird little vitola but I surprised myself by liking it a lot more than I expected. I usually prefer sub-50rg, but this was actually a really pleasant size. I daresay I liked it more than the corona viva size Undercrowns I usually smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.