What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Now God saw all that he had made, and indeed, it was very good! The twilight and the dawn were the sixth day. With this the heavens and the earth were completed, including all of their vast array. By the seventh day God had completed the work he had been doing, so on the seventh day he stopped working on everything that he had done, sat down in a comfortable chair, smoked a cigar and relaxed . Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God stopped working on everything that he had been creating, smoked a cigar and reflected on his accomplishments.
20150820_064730.jpg
5 years in the humi under perfect constant conditions. I can't wait to try it!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Was it the Dominican or Nicaraguan?
Tasted Nicaraguan... It was given to me by someone. Had only recently heard of the brand, but never really looked into them. Thought they were a cigarette brand, so didn't consider them for cigars. But this one was good, and if they have a Dominican variant, definitely gonna check em out.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Tasted Nicaraguan... It was given to me by someone. Had only recently heard of the brand, but never really looked into them. Thought they were a cigarette brand, so didn't consider them for cigars. But this one was good, and if they have a Dominican variant, definitely gonna check em out.
They're cranking out some really good cigars right now. That's a timeless you've got there. I love the flavor profile, but I've always had burn issues. They also make the Sterling which is my favorite Nat Sherman and the Panamerican (or something like that) that's also very good. There's a couple other lines as well, all are solid smokes (though the prices can be high).

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dominican was descent but heard the Nicaraguan was awesome! I think the Dominican got a 90 something score in CA.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They're cranking out some really good cigars right now. That's a timeless you've got there. I love the flavor profile, but I've always had burn issues. They also make the Sterling which is my favorite Nat Sherman and the Panamerican (or something like that) that's also very good. There's a couple other lines as well, all are solid smokes (though the prices can be high).
That's why I don't usually by them is because of the price. It's too bad because they are descent smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.