What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Two questions, how did the two pair and how are those cigars? I've never had anything from Asylum.
The cigar isn't infused so the effect of the stout is subtle on it. The cigar is excellent fairly complex. Noted changes from the first to the second third. The stout itself is strong and the bourbon is prominent in its taste. Overall I say this is a win. Pricey combo, but a nice treat. 17 for the stick and the stout is 16 for a six. I'm about to hit the final third. I'll edit after that.
Final third. Overall the cigar is full body, kind of hard not to be full body since its aged in barrels that bourbon and beer are aged in as well. This smoke really shines in the retrohale where the delicate receptors of your olfactory senses pick up the layers of flavor. The combo of the stout and cigar together just amplify I was worried the stout would overpower but it actually help pick up on the flavor in the smoke. Hope this helps. It's my first cigar review. Oh and the strength is medium leaning heavy to full.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.