What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Love me some Copper Fox! I have a bottle of everything they make right now I think.
I just checked your profile. You're in Springfield huh? I graduated from West Springfield High.

Sperryville is only about an hour from me. I was out there about two weeks ago. All I have on hand is the Wasmunds and the Belle Grove, but everything they have is really well done.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I just checked your profile. You're in Springfield huh? I graduated from West Springfield High.

Sperryville is only about an hour from me. I was out there about two weeks ago. All I have on hand is the Wasmunds and the Belle Grove, but everything they have is really well done.
Yep! I'm maybe 5 minutes away, depending on traffic, from West Springfield HS here in Kings Park. My wife and I go down to Sperryville pretty regularly to hit up Sharp Rock Vineyards, our favorite winery. The distillery is on an hour and a half or so from here. Fun place to visit!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yep! I'm maybe 5 minutes away, depending on traffic, from West Springfield HS here in Kings Park. My wife and I go down to Sperryville pretty regularly to hit up Sharp Rock Vineyards, our favorite winery. The distillery is on an hour and a half or so from here. Fun place to visit!
I haven't hit Sharp Rock yet, but if you like wineries (and you're clearly willing to travel) my shop is having an event with Crowned Heads at Wilderness Run Vineyards on October 24th, just West of Fredericksburg. Exit 130B and head towards Culpepper for 12 miles. I would be happy to send you some info if you like.

Wilderness Run is basically my home base.

I'm going to Veritas and another winery tomorrow as well as Wild Wolf Brewery. Vino-tourism is pretty much what the wife and I do a couple times a week.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I haven't hit Sharp Rock yet, but if you like wineries (and you're clearly willing to travel) my shop is having an event with Crowned Heads at Wilderness Run Vineyards on October 24th, just West of Fredericksburg. Exit 130B and head towards Culpepper for 12 miles. I would be happy to send you some info if you like.

Wilderness Run is basically my home base.

I'm going to Veritas and another winery tomorrow as well as Wild Wolf Brewery. Vino-tourism is pretty much what the wife and I do a couple times a week.
Send some info brother! I may not take my wife to that one, because I'd have to take our son as well, but I may be able to make it!

We head out to the Shenandoah pretty regularly and manage to stop at a good amount of vineyards. Veritas is one we've enjoyed several times too!

Status
Not open for further replies.