What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I picked up notes of cinnamon and ginger which were nice, but overall I'd say it was underwhelming. Not a bad cigar, but not great either. Pretty much one note throughout.
It was one of the very few cigars that I had to put down after a quarter of it. It's too bad to because I was told good things about it.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fuente Friday and a Cuban last night with a buddy!

First that don Carlos from 2005 @problemsolverjc god damn man that thing was amazing.

Nubbed the living bejeezus out of it.

Later that night the Bolivar tubo from @rashatt and @Tag9485 for the Bolivar you sent that my buddy thoroughly enjoyed.

Tbqh I wasn't really feeling this one, didn't have any of the flavors of the last Bolivar I smoked and was just kinda bleh for me.
That's a shame, those are one of my favorite smokes

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That's a shame, those are one of my favorite smokes
Yeah I was really surprised myself since the other Bolivar I had was amazing. Was a different vitola with a wider RG this time and for some reason I was just tasting tobacco...like I didnt get any of the yeasty bread flavor or the creaminess and toasted nut flavors I got from the first one I had.

Tbh it made it doubly disappointing considering what I thought I was gonna taste...but I've had duds before so I know it can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.