What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, today was my only day off in awhile, I heard it was foggy down there though and a couple of accidents made getting around hard.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No, today was my only day off in awhile, I heard it was foggy down there though and a couple of accidents made getting around hard.

A little rain on the ride up, but sunny at the lake. It was the first time I have ever seen it sold out. It was the last one, no more Love Rides.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A little rain on the ride up, but sunny at the lake. It was the first time I have ever seen it sold out. It was the last one, no more Love Rides.
Ya it's hard to believe that it's never going to happen again, I've had a lot of good times there over the years.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My daughter let me sleep in and then we got in some horse play and laughing before she went to church. I went to see her get baptized and then they had a big lunch. It was really good food. I probably ate enough Chicken and Dumplings and Brunswick stew for three people.

There was only one thing left to do. I smoked a good cigar.

Bull City Cigar Company - "Petite" (Corojo Maduro)
Spicy with wood and earth for the main part of the profile. A creamy texture and flavor comes in and the smoke thickens nicely. In the second half things marry together nicely and some additional flavors come together. However, the corojo is the driving force of this small ring gauge smoke.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Enjoyed a PDR 1878 Capa Oscura Reserva thanks to Matt @Catawbamatt lovely body on this one and it was a flavour bomb, lots of lovely thick smoke and it had a great smell, enjoyed with some rum and Coke after a day of wood chopping! Just what the doctor ordered!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.