What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Man what a day. Had to have a cardiac nuclear stress test at 1145 am today. No caffeine for 24 hours, no food after midnight, test lasted 2 to 3 hours...not at all my daily routine. No coffee in the am is really torture. But its over. My daughter who is a Cardiac unit nurse manager went with me. We had a wonderful mid afternoon lunch at which she introduced me to a wonderful drink called a pain killer. I liked it so much that I had to stop at the liquor store and get the supplies I needed to make them at home. Great spending time with my daughter, a Surrogates Bone Crusher thanks to @BenvolioMustDie (my first Surrogates) and Pain Killers. Life is good and I am blessed.
IMG_1794.jpg

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Man what a day. Had to have a cardiac nuclear stress test at 1145 am today. No caffeine for 24 hours, no food after midnight, test lasted 2 to 3 hours...not at all my daily routine. No coffee in the am is really torture. But its over. My daughter who is a Cardiac unit nurse manager went with me. We had a wonderful mid afternoon lunch at which she introduced me to a wonderful drink called a pain killer. I liked it so much that I had to stop at the liquor store and get the supplies I needed to make them at home. Great spending time with my daughter, a Surrogates Bone Crusher thanks to @BenvolioMustDie (my first Surrogates) and Pain Killers. Life is good and I am blessed.
View attachment 72431
Dave, nothing serious health wise I hope. I would assume that if you're drinking something called a pain killer it was just something routine. You mind forwarding me that recipie?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.