What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mississippi Rifleman said:
All my ISOMs are young expect the ones I bought from Mike (aka mcgoospot) and I'm saving those. I think I smoke my Anejo 77.
most of the 04's are smokin great right now. :D

i think i will start with a coro and then ? :smt114

hdking

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
smithbw said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Weren't these only made once and given out at the EL release party in 2000?? Wow!

Probably a Cohiba SR Robusto with my dad. I hope I've got them in enough time!!

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Christmas is looking like a multi- stick day :!: :D :D :D

Definitely an Epi No. 2 after breakfast with some special Christmas coffee.
Can't see the day not having a Mag 46 torched. Pre-dinner will be my long anticipated RyJ Hemosos No. 2 and if Santa does in fact stuff that specially requested Cognac under the tree - then it will be paired with a Cohiba DC EL.

Merry Christmas to All and a Very Joyous Holiday Season. :smt114

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
DocRKS said:
...........and if Santa does in fact stuff that specially requested Cognac under the tree - then it will be paired with a Cohiba DC EL.

Merry Christmas to All and a Very Joyous Holiday Season. :smt114
Now that sounds GOOOOOOOOOD!!

I am not certain on what I will smoke, have a few that I am considering, but ist'a a toss up, with 4 LP arround you never know what kind of timing I will have!! :?:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Good question Jerry - I'm not really good at planning what to smoke in advance. Usually just open up the cabinet and see what strikes me. But probably something fairly large for X-mas- perhaps a Julieta from the Cohiba 35th Anniversary humidor. Or perhaps a custom rolled (churchill or salomone probably). Or I may be in the mood for one of my favorite regular production sticks - we'll just have to see.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I think my Christmas pre-dinner cigar will be the 1988 Davidoff 1000 gifted to me by Deano @ CW. I've been wanting to see what a cuban Davidoff tastes like for some time now.

After dinner I'll be relaxing with an Avo 22 and a nice snifter of Glenlivet 18 yr.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
After early morning golf (It's called priorities) it's gifts and dinner at my son's house. I will be taking 2 Cohiba DC Els for me and him after we tuck in the grandkids.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Probably would have been a VI or CORO but since I am down with a sinus infection I will be out of luck. Ask me again for New Year's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.