What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
20151101_152223.jpg The wife decided she wanted to take an extra long walk to try to get this baby to pop out, so I got to smoke a nice 4 1/2 mile smoke thanx to @Mossome . It started out a little funky and after the first inch once it got into the body it blossomed into a tasty treat and stayed that way till the last inch! We have access to these at the shop. I might need to see if we can get them in. What was the price point on them Scot?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
View attachment 72608 The wife decided she wanted to take an extra long walk to try to get this baby to pop out, so I got to smoke a nice 4 1/2 mile smoke thanx to @manbearpig . It started out a little funky and after the first inch once it got into the body it blossomed into a tasty treat and stayed that way till the last inch! We have access to these at the shop. I might need to see if we can get them in. What was the price point on them Justin?
I'm going to stop giving you cigars if you can't remember where you get them from. MSRP is around $18, but I got them from Cigar Auctioneer for under $4 last December.

Status
Not open for further replies.