What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
How does it compare to the old blend? I really enjoyed the Sevillana the most from the old JV line.
I was interested to see as well, just finished reviewing it. Main difference was that it was bolder, cedar and almond with a subtle rising pepper on the finish that rose all the way to the nub. I think I prefer the regular blend because it was less bold really. This one was more attention grabbing. The other was a cigar you could smoke with friends and enjoy without really focusing on it.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I was interested to see as well, just finished reviewing it. Main difference was that it was bolder, cedar and almond with a subtle rising pepper on the finish that rose all the way to the nub. I think I prefer the regular blend because it was less bold really. This one was more attention grabbing. The other was a cigar you could smoke with friends and enjoy without really focusing on it.
I haven't had the new one yet, but I agree with your assessment of the original one. It was a nice easy simple smoke to just chill with.

Status
Not open for further replies.