What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a big beer guy, but I'm a fan of Sierra Nevada's annual Celebration Ale. I noticed the Smoking Monk in one of my drawers the other day and figured I'd give it a shot. I got it in some random sampler a long time ago and figured why not. About halfway through as I type this and I can say it's a neat idea. Cigar blends specific to a type of drink. I can see where this could be awesome. The cigar itself has a decent taste and I can definitely see how it pairs with the IPA. Not a "this changes everything" type of deal, but I'm enjoying it and may try the others. Won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it's definitely not bad either.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I'm not a big beer guy, but I'm a fan of Sierra Nevada's annual Celebration Ale. I noticed the Smoking Monk in one of my drawers the other day and figured I'd give it a shot. I got it in some random sampler a long time ago and figured why not. About halfway through as I type this and I can say it's a neat idea. Cigar blends specific to a type of drink. I can see where this could be awesome. The cigar itself has a decent taste and I can definitely see how it pairs with the IPA. Not a "this changes everything" type of deal, but I'm enjoying it and may try the others. Won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it's definitely not bad either.

And a Gutfeld book. Looks like a good night

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, I'm at an inspection this morning,and the contractor sees I'm smoking a RP Edge maduro and hands me a CC he says he gets by the bundle from a friend of his, so I gifted him a AB black market. A true BOTL moment. It's going to be a good day

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.