What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
And thanx again to @jmward21 . Every smoke from our trade has been a treat!
20151225_051922.jpg

A quick Christmas note to you all:

You have all made me feel like I have extended family. The dynamics of this site and the people involved create a care, comraderey and fun based around a passion for tobacco, that then branches into our lives and interactions with each other on a more personal level. I have a feeling that without this site I would still be smoking oliva and the ocasional my father by myself thinking that it doesn't get any better lol. But I guess my friends wouldn't pick on me for caring about a website so much :). I have been very lucky to have the honor of getting to be a part of this community and meet great guys at the herfs. Even my wife said to me yesterday "make sure to tell your bottle buddies merry Christmas for me" so from all of us in the Buncher household Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays! All you B.O.T.L. and S.O.T.L. ROCK!!!
IMG_74921.jpg

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
And thanx again to @jmward21 . Every smoke from our trade has been a treat!
View attachment 75196

A quick Christmas note to you all:

You have all made me feel like I have extended family. The dynamics of this site and the people involved create a care, comraderey and fun based around a passion for tobacco, that then branches into our lives and interactions with each other on a more personal level. I have a feeling that without this site I would still be smoking oliva and the ocasional my father by myself thinking that it doesn't get any better lol. But I guess my friends wouldn't pick on me for caring about a website so much :). I have been very lucky to have the honor of getting to be a part of this community and meet great guys at the herfs. Even my wife said to me yesterday "make sure to tell your bottle buddies merry Christmas for me" so from all of us in the Buncher household Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays! All you B.O.T.L. and S.O.T.L. ROCK!!!
View attachment 75197

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Well said brother.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
In Memory of one of the greatest men that I've had the pleasure of knowing, and calling dad. This is for my father-in-law that passed late last night, as well as my dad that passed last summer! Merry Christmas to both of you!
View attachment 75193
My heart goes out to you brother. Have comfort in the great memories that you have of both of them.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
In Memory of one of the greatest men that I've had the pleasure of knowing, and calling dad. This is for my father-in-law that passed late last night, as well as my dad that passed last summer! Merry Christmas to both of you!
View attachment 75193
So sorry for your loss, Aaron. December 6th marked one year since my dad passed away. I'll pray that you and your family find comfort in the days ahead. If you ever need to talk, we'll be here for you brother. Merry Christmas and God bless

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
View attachment 75193
I hope he had a long well lived life that you can remember fondly and celebrate. Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.