What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well after a packed day of having my daughter's 1st birthday party it's time to enjoy some me time. While the stick isn't special in its own right it is the first Opus I had in my possession. Bombed to me a year ago by @ChefBoyRG54 in a baby bomb for her being born and set back as the smoke I'd have on her first birthday. Thanks brother, this one is to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome (y)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Well after a packed day of having my daughter's 1st birthday party it's time to enjoy some me time. While the stick isn't special in its own right it is the first Opus I had in my possession. Bombed to me a year ago by @ChefBoyRG54 in a baby bomb for her being born and set back as the smoke I'd have on her first birthday. Thanks brother, this one is to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I envy your patience! Hope it made the moment special:)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Opened my jar of la Colmena. One had significant damage so I decided to put it down. Not bad but stills needs some time after its arrival just last week.

Sent from outer space
@Sp@rky426, I've been sitting on my jar for about 3 months. Smoked my first yesterday. It was spectacular. I've already started the process of acquiring more. Another couple of months and I predict you will love em.

Status
Not open for further replies.