What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

Had a Four Kicks this afternoon (no pic), and this 858 maduro this evening. Hit both the F... Fridays, so I would like that entered in my file. I could use the trophy points.
Paired the Fuente with a Tank 7 farmhouse ale from Boulevard. I picked these up on a whim. I've never had a farmhouse ale before, and I'm kinda digging it. Some floral, but not to hoppy or bitter. Some citrus, but not overpowering. Very subtle and balanced. Might add Farmhouse Friday to the rotation.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Had a Four Kicks this afternoon (no pic), and this 858 maduro this evening. Hit both the F... Fridays, so I would like that entered in my file. I could use the trophy points.
Paired the Fuente with a Tank 7 farmhouse ale from Boulevard. I picked these up on a whim. I've never had a farmhouse ale before, and I'm kinda digging it. Some floral, but not to hoppy or bitter. Some citrus, but not overpowering. Very subtle and balanced. Might add Farmhouse Friday to the rotation.
Excellent beer and a favorite beer style for me. After the Irish red I'm brewing tomorrow I should probably brew another saison.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
A little story for @Mossome

So I can't find any of my 5 guillotine cutters over about a weeks period of time, so when I'm at home relaxing and feel like sitting on the porch with a cigar I found myself in a very undesirable situation which was that I could expend energy looking for my 5 cutters or use the !V CUTTER! which Scot had given me at a Herf a few months back, that had gotten a total of 6 uses in this time. The V Cut was the only logical option and it started. Well that one time compromise turned into a weeks worth of lackadaisical apathy, which then turned into a revelation that the V was the perfect cut for a wide range of Cigars! Not only do you never have to worry about unraveling, but it also doesn't effect the flavor or draw. Now I did notice if you have an inferior roll on a Cigar you will have to straight cut to unplug but that was about the only drawback. Not shabby awesome mossome! And to all that read I hope you got allot out of everything you never wanted to know about the VCUT! :vulcan:20160116_042628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.