What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
20160117_051413.jpg Another Ciboney Cigars masterpiece.
Vince Rigo travels to the DR, Mexico and Nicaragua to pick out his tobacco in person that he rolls. Which really pays off. This is a San Andreas that I let sit in my box for just under 6 months to see what a little age would do to it. There wasn't allot of change, but a mild nuttiness that I hadn't noticed before. I only smoked about 5 of this particular blend when he was here 6 months back and it's still just as good as then.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

So I'm still smoking through random samplers from when I first got back into cigars a few months ago and I must admit there are more misses than hits - I thought this was one of them, but it has definitely improved after the first third. Still not a favorite, but much better than it started out.

Won't be buying assorted samplers without knowing the exact contents going forward. Looking forward to getting back to sticks I enjoy (I do have some currently resting from other purchases as well as a trade and a bomb ) - just wish I knew which of these we're going to be dogs and I would save myself the trouble.

~ Dale
Georgia, USA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.