What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me know your final thoughts on that stick. I've almost bought a few of those multiple times, but the reviews I've read online always scared me away
I'm almost done with it. I don't think I'd buy it again. It didn't taste bad but rather had no taste at all. It was probably the spiciest cigar I've had in a long time and it burned really well. The draw was a bit tight and the lack of flavor kept me wishing it was done so I could smoke a different stick. I think they could be better with some aging.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
When I break down and buy a decent V cutter (ie. Xikar or colibri) I'll try to see what the V is all about until then nope. I got a el cheapo V cutter used it once it gave me a useless cut. Since then the V isn't for me but I haven't ruled it out.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk
It was only out of desperation that I realized what a great cut it is. If I hadn't misplaced my other cutters I never would have tried it enough times to gain an appreciation for it. I still don't use it everytime but now it's more often than not. I still like the straight cut, but when you have that super thin and brittle Connecticut wrapper the V Cut is priceless (as long as it's sharpened properly). This morning I left the V mossome gave me in my other coat and had to use the straight and it's funny as I sit here and freeze my ass off I realize that I can't stick my tounge in the little notch which I have gotten used to lol. Ok I'm babbling. I think hypothermia is setting in because its freakin 10° out here and it says "real feal -2°" which feels about right because the wind won't stop!!! Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh! 20160119_064652.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.