What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Why you moving? I'm going to need your new address too! Don't forget!! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Hahahaha! Mold in the current apartment due to a water leak that was ignored by the maintenance crew. Not moving far and you will get the new addy soon enough. If I have it my way, it will be as the return address on a nuke that drops on you.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Blend testing my marshmallow blend wrapped with Ecuadorian Habano ligero. It amazes me the difference a wrapper makes. Instead of chocolate and toasted marshmallow this is mostly cream, cherries, and baking spice with a hint of earth.
I definitely want some of these too.
Can't wait!

~ Dale
Georgia, USA

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll take a fiver. Just need to know how much! Lol
I definitely want some of these too.
Can't wait!

~ Dale
Georgia, USA
Unfortunately the ligero I used in this blend has been used up and my vendor doesn't have any more at the moment. I'm hoping one of the new test blends I have rolled recently can come close until more comes in which sounds like it won't be until late spring.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Unfortunately the ligero I used in this blend has been used up and my vendor doesn't have any more at the moment. I'm hoping one of the new test blends I have rolled recently can come close until more comes in which sounds like it won't be until late spring.
That's unfortunate....

Do I need to send you some sticks to make you feel better?? @brewingholgin

Status
Not open for further replies.