What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Sorry to disappoint you, but he blends everything under the Caldwell name except the Lost and Found stuff which does not say Caldwell on any of them.
I beg to differ...please go to 19.54 of this interview and hear Robert's comments about the Eastern Standard blend from his own mouth

Last edited:

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I beg to differ...please go to 19.54 of this interview and hear Robert's comments about the Eastern Standard blend from his own mouth
This is what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that is what we call a blender, which makes no since at all.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
This is what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that is what we call a blender, which makes no since at all.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk
I would give him credit for blending LLTK/TKID but it sound to me Eastern Standard was all factory and factory owner produced. Which goes back to my original comment that the only Caldwell worth smoking is the one he didn't blend. I just saw your thread about "blenders" and yea I do believe a lot of people get by with slapping a label on something the factory rolls them.

Status
Not open for further replies.