What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Tuesday evening I met to a Cuban gentleman named Willy thanks to @Daven sending me his web address. He has been rolling over 50 years, sells cigars from his website, and does local live rolling events. I am fortunate that he is taking me under his wing and mentoring me and has plans to have me start working events with him. He gave me a handful of sticks (along with about 1/2lb of some pro H2K wrapper leaf) to try before going back next week for another rolling lesson. Tonight I grabbed this lancero to try.

So damn tasty! Loads of cream, bittersweet chocolate, leather, earth, and cedar with a load of delicious spice.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
First day of the Easter break... Keeping it honest at the father in laws with a 12 honest men courtesy of @CaptainRon

Cheers bro loved it want more!

Last time I was blown away by a stick it did the splits on me too! I'm seeing a pattern....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Tuesday evening I met to a Cuban gentleman named Willy thanks to @Daven sending me his web address. He has been rolling over 50 years, sells cigars from his website, and does local live rolling events. I am fortunate that he is taking me under his wing and mentoring me and has plans to have me start working events with him. He gave me a handful of sticks (along with about 1/2lb of some pro H2K wrapper leaf) to try before going back next week for another rolling lesson. Tonight I grabbed this lancero to try.

So damn tasty! Loads of cream, bittersweet chocolate, leather, earth, and cedar with a load of delicious spice.
That's frigging awesome brother!!!! You the man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.