What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Casa Magna. Not sure what it's called, that's just what it says on the band.

Is that at captain hunt? What did you think of that place?
I saw mold and ran for the hills, went in for pipe tobacco and there was a very limited selection. Checked out the cigars and basically walked into a sauna

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that at captain hunt? What did you think of that place?
I saw mold and ran for the hills, went in for pipe tobacco and there was a very limited selection. Checked out the cigars and basically walked into a sauna
Yeah, it's Captain Hunt. I go there every couple of weeks and I've never had a bad experience (crossing my fingers). Also, they just got some new pipe tobaccos in from G L Pease. I just started smoking a pipe, so I wouldn't know how good their selection is. Unfortunately they were out of the Smokin Pancake.

Where did you find mold?

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yeah, it's Captain Hunt. I go there every couple of weeks and I've never had a bad experience (crossing my fingers). Also, they just got some new pipe tobaccos in from G L Pease. I just started smoking a pipe, so I wouldn't know how good their selection is. Unfortunately they were out of the Smokin Pancake.

Where did you find mold?
It was a couple months back so it may have just been a bad day or they fixed the issue. I've been starting to smoke my pipes a little more than cigars. We will have to organize something soon here in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.