What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Relaxing on a nice night at home.

Fun Fact : TIL, a Lector was a person who read aloud to a factory of cigar rollers in order to break up the monotony of rolling cigars for hours on end. They read about topics ranging from current events to entire books on philosophy. In Cuba, the practice led to cigar rollers being surprisingly well read compared to the general population.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Relaxing on a nice night at home.

Fun Fact : TIL, a Lector was a person who read aloud to a factory of cigar rollers in order to break up the monotony of rolling cigars for hours on end. They read about topics ranging from current events to entire books on philosophy. In Cuba, the practice led to cigar rollers being surprisingly well read compared to the general population.

That's pretty cool! I need to have someone start reading to me while I roll. Normally I'm just cranking ZZ Top, AC/DC, or something along those lines.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's pretty cool! I need to have someone start reading to me while I roll. Normally I'm just cranking ZZ Top, AC/DC, or something along those lines.
Lol. I'm down. I (obviously) cut my teeth on history and trivia, so you've got yourself a Lector (although it may cost you a stick or two ;) for scientific evaluation of course

Status
Not open for further replies.