What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What better day to crack open this Old Forester Birthday Bourbon then on my actual birthday!! To go along with it is a very special cigar from Skip at RoMaCraft Tabac. This La Campaña de Panamá Soberana was made for him if I recall correctly and differs from the production stick. Thank's out my friend for the gift so long ago in Nicaragua.

Happy birthday!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

So I was hanging at a Sanj's on Tuesday with someone in the business I'm not gonna name drop cough:Steve Saka:cough. Anywho, he was saying how he doesn't really collect cigars. He gets them he smokes them. His theory was if he for some reason was to die; not only would some new guy wind up banging his wife but he'd also get to smoke all of his cigars too. So in that vein of thought I light up a stick that I was keeping for a special event on just an ordinary average Thursday. Edward Scissor hands on Division St.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

So I was hanging at a Sanj's on Tuesday with someone in the business I'm not gonna name drop cough:Steve Saka:cough. Anywho, he was saying how he doesn't really collect cigars. He gets them he smokes them. His theory was if he for some reason was to die; not only would some new guy would wind up banging his wife but he'd also get to smoke all of his cigars too. So in that vein of thought I light up a stick that I was keeping for a special event on just an ordinary average Thursday. Edward Scissor hands on Division St.
As of late, I've also been thinking about taking action on that sort of logic. Why save them for some yet to be determined special occasion. Especially if there is no guarantee that said occasion will ever present itself.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.