What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CH 729. This is pretty close to the CH TAA 2014, less refined? I know it's the same wrapper and same factory I'd be curious to know how close the blends are. Might Need some rest?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Nice porch/deck, sir.

Tomorrow night's kidney bean salad is mixed, in the fridge chillin and marrying. One shelf down, two pork chops rest in a coating of Voodoo Island rub. The outside temp has dropped to 87, matching the humidity. So, I light the tiki torches and a home rolled, sent to me from a brother in the northern part of the commonwealth.

Ended the work week with a Silver Bullet and toasted it with a glass of Shiraz.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Those nr's at the north store?
Yeah, north store. Probably 2/3 of a box left, $10 each.

I wasn't planning on buying any, but I mentioned to a clerk who always seems to know a good bit about cigars that it was something to see them in stock. He goes "Oh no, those things are GONE!" So I said there were definitely a bunch in there..."We got more in? I thought we sold those immediately." So I showed him they were definitely there, and at that point he either did me a solid or was playing a game to make sure I wasn't going to buy them. "Oh, those are the new blend...." "They have a new blend of Noella Reservas?" (I honestly have no idea one way or the other.) "Yeah, new blend." Just seemed strange that he went from total shock they still had some to remembering they weren't THOSE Noellas. Oh well, probably good stick even if they're "new", I'm just way over my cigar budget to be buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.