What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
30mm? To big to be a .50cal

AZ330FZL
Good eye. Yes, 30mm. It is an actual spent shell casing from an A-10 Thunderbolt / Warthog from Iraq / Afghanistan tours. I purchased from a U.S. veteran that crewed these beasts from a firearm forum I am also a member of. It is my favorite desk curio / paperwieght / conversation piece.
God bless our troops! :cigar:

Last edited:

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Good eye. Yes, 30mm. It is an actual spent shell casing from an A10 Thunderbolt / Warthog from Iraq / Afghanistan tours. I purchased from a U.S. veteran that crewed these beasts from a firearm forum I am also a member of. It is my favorite desk curio / paperwieght / conversation piece.
I loved having the A-10's on station when I was in Afghanistan. Didn't happen often but no one seemed to want to play when they were cruising around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good eye. Yes, 30mm. It is an actual spent shell casing from an A-10 Thunderbolt / Warthog from Iraq / Afghanistan tours. I purchased from a U.S. veteran that crewed these beasts from a firearm forum I am also a member of. It is my favorite desk curio / paperwieght / conversation piece.
A-10 is my all time favorite jet, when I wanted to fly as a kid that's all I wanted to fly. But found out I'm too blind for that. But man gotta love that cannon. If I were on the ground kickin in doors I would want them over my head for sure. I would love to have a 30 mm for the same purpose. Awesome piece!

AZ330FZL

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice lookin pea shooter. Buying the lower for my first build tomorrow. Like I need another hobsession... Wish me luck and that the wife doesn't find receipts.

Really enjoying this treat with thanks to @Daven along with a Henry's hard orange soda to celebrate completing my first week back in the gym, eating right, and not drinking on "school nights" to try and get my chunky butt back in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.