What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So today I was working in New York City and spent time at two of the few places you can smoke in the City... it also happened to be great places to set up shop and do a couple hours of work... Nat Sherman then Davidoff. If you're in the City, both are worth checking out and smoking... Had a Tat 2003 Conoju at Nat sherman and Davidoff even had some Crowned Head TAA 2014s which I dug into. If you're like me, you'll also appreciate the Dunhill Shop (no longer selling tobacco/cigars, but some pipes)... but some of the best mens' accessories and bags.

a.jpg da.jpg

SoberSmokes

Lets Go Rangers!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So today I was working in New York City and spent time at two of the few places you can smoke in the City... it also happened to be great places to set up shop and do a couple hours of work... Nat Sherman then Davidoff. If you're in the City, both are worth checking out and smoking... Had a Tat 2003 Conoju at Nat sherman and Davidoff even had some Crowned Head TAA 2014s which I dug into. If you're like me, you'll also appreciate the Dunhill Shop (no longer selling tobacco/cigars, but some pipes)... but some of the best mens' accessories and bags.

View attachment 85865 View attachment 85864
Fancy

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.