What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Had my first today. Interesting smoke. Was surprised the smokey flavor carried throughout the whole stick.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
It's not too bad. I probably wouldn't smoke them often but again, I was expecting it to be way out in left field. The larger ring gauge may be a little more intense.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's not too bad. I probably wouldn't smoke them often but again, I was expecting it to be way out in left field. The larger ring gauge may be a little more intense.
I used to buy the Delfinas (6x26) and they were about all wrapper and were great. For some reason they went from $9.95 a fiver to $28 a fiver, so I quit buying them. A 250% jump in price seemed a bit over the top. I could almost buy an Epi-pen if I need a good screwing.....

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I used to buy the Delfinas (6x26) and they were about all wrapper and were great. For some reason they went from $9.95 a fiver to $28 a fiver, so I quit buying them. A 250% jump in price seemed a bit over the top. I could almost buy an Epi-pen if I need a good screwing.....
LOL. I had the Kyotos 5 1/2 x 34 which was mostly wrapper as well. I think my fiver was around $20 or so. Have you had the regular MUWAT? I thought it was a bit odd - almost too sweet.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
This cigar actually actually has an interesting story. Two years ago when I worked at Altadis we had an event at a cigar bar where we flew in our top cigar roller from Tabacalera de Garcia in the DR to roll Monte by Montecristos at the event. I asked her if she could roll me a Churchill with a pigtail, so she obliged. Been aging it for two years.image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.