What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
20160926_114936.jpg 20160926_114734.jpg
Vince Rigo #longlivethechief of Ciboney Cigars stopped in the shop on his way back to New Jersey from Arkansas and dropped off a BOMB! of amazing Cigars! One being The Napoleon seen in the pic. These cigars are a creamy medium and the flavor is phenomenal. I truly can't do it justice by explaining it. I have had quite a lot of amazing Ciboney Cigars rolled by vince and a couple that were average, but the good ones are hands down the best cigars sold in the U.S.. If you ever get the chance do yourself a favor and try some of his cigars. He's always very honest about which ones came out great and which ones are average, so you don't have to worry about wether or not you're going to get a good cigar.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Was able to meet up with @btort this evening while in Dallas and he gave me a Yellow Rose to smoke that was delicious! We met up at Elite Smoke and I also purchased and smoked this Warped Corto. Both sticks were my first in their respective lines and they were incredible!

Thanks again Bob for meeting up with me tonight, the Yellow Rose and the ride back to the hotel. You're a class act! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.