What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 89539 Decided to smoke an Oliva NUB Connecticut today. I smoked it with my Pops. He has smoked cigars for most of my life, his choice was King Edwards, he would keep boxes of them. In 1979 when my first son was born I was given a Macanudo by my attorney, our boys were born on the same day. That started my interest in smoking cigars, I would give one to pops, and he would complain that I was trying to spoil him, we would laugh and smoke them together. This went on for a year or so and I lost interest in cigars, after developing sinus issues. But today I had one with Pops. I haven't been to see him in awhile, and having free time today, decided it was time for a visit. It was a very nice quiet time. I needed it more than I realized until it was over.
Beautiful man, just beautiful!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
West Coast style crab traps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Not too sure brother. Just picked up the hobby. It's a method of catching crab using a fishing rod and reel. There's some pretty cool vids on YouTube of some folks crab snare outside of the SF Bay.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobalu The Boxer, Belle Meade bourbon, and some football. Great start to a 4 day weekend!

image.jpeg

Edit; not 'The Boxer'. It's the Corojo Cabinet Selection. Sorry for the missed ID. A very good stick too.

Second edit: I probably should have paid closer attention last night. Apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.