What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
What cigar is that? The band is awsome.
La Palina is the brand. Not sure exactly which one it was from their lineup as it was bombed to me, but I've enjoyed everything I've smoked by them.

Tonight with thanks to @AZCigarMatt. This guy is a maniac folks and should not be trusted. Much appreciated brother!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The cold weather does not do any justice for these wrappers...

This stick was odd to me. It had almost that cuban saltiness, but then also a fiery red pepper that just ignited the palette all the way through. Crazy stick

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Love that cigar! Those wrappers are delicate as they can be. Had about four with wrapper issues so far. Gotta say that the line barely waved and each had everlasting cherries. I could put them down for over five minutes at a time and they'd catch up again right away. Filled the Warped jar with them shits, and five on the side just so I could leave them alone!

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
La Palina is the brand. Not sure exactly which one it was from their lineup as it was bombed to me, but I've enjoyed everything I've smoked by them.

Tonight with thanks to @AZCigarMatt. This guy is a maniac folks and should not be trusted. Much appreciated brother!
Hope you enjoyed it! Happy New Year buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.