What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Holy shit I've got 24 more of these!View attachment 90667 View attachment 90668
I'm just getting into the 2nd third and I'd give it a 97 at this point no bull.
I can get rid of half of them for you if you don't mind paying the shipping to send them to me. I really don't want to go through all the trouble of finding space for them, but I can do it to help a BOTL out. It's just amazing what I'll do when someone is in a bind........ ;)

Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
Anejos are great. How much age does it have on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just got them this week. I have had super luck rott with my supplier. They are not as wet as some of the online retailers. If I get a box in and throw a hygrometer in it immediately I almost always get mid 60's. That being said I smoke alot of 10$ NC these days and most if not all are ready to smoke when we buy em. Cubans may get rolled green, but our feuntes, patrons, and Garcias, are fermented right and I fire em up right away. Try to keep each box a couple years so I can see how they do over time. To me though 2 to 3 years is approaching the limits of my flavor profile prefrences. After that they lose something to me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got them this week. I have had super luck rott with my supplier. They are not as wet as some of the online retailers. If I get a box in and throw a hygrometer in it immediately I almost always get mid 60's. That being said I smoke alot of 10$ NC these days and most if not all are ready to smoke when we buy em. Cubans may get rolled green, but our feuntes, patrons, and Garcias, are fermented right and I fire em up right away. Try to keep each box a couple years so I can see how they do over time. To me though 2 to 3 years is approaching the limits of my flavor profile prefrences. After that they lose something to me.
Nice. I bought a box of Sharks in September and liked them but thought the 3 ish I smoked were a little rough ROTT--looking forward to seeing what 6 months plus does to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.