What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Happy anniversary to me! This is the first one out of this box I purchased 1 year ago today. Same day I got married. 10 years worth of anniversaries.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Congratulations brother, and cheers to you having to track down many more boxes to celebrate!

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Congratulations brother, and cheers to you having to track down many more boxes to celebrate!

Thanks! I keep debating on buying a 4 more boxes. But reallistically, I doubt they'll smoke well even after 15 plus years. But the thought of smoking a 40 year old cigar sounds awesome

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks! I keep debating on buying a 4 more boxes. But reallistically, I doubt they'll smoke well even after 15 plus years. But the thought of smoking a 40 year old cigar sounds awesome

lol maybe once. But if they are horrible by that time you may keep dreading your anniversary smoke. Nothing wrong with being proactive and getting a couple more. But here's the thing I ask myself. Does the Anniversary smoke only get smokes for the Anniversary? I understand the ones in the box are designated to it but what about another box or a single.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
lol maybe once. But if they are horrible by that time you may keep dreading your anniversary smoke. Nothing wrong with being proactive and getting a couple more. But here's the thing I ask myself. Does the Anniversary smoke only get smokes for the Anniversary? I understand the ones in the box are designated to it but what about another box or a single.

I smoked a single the day I got married. I don't, well haven't yet, smoked a Don reynaldo outside of my anniversary

Wouldn't mind a box of maestro del tiempo for the anniversaries too

Status
Not open for further replies.