What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Whoa?!?!?! I haven't even smoked one of those! Does it burn and draw??

With thanks to @Daven, this is really tasty
I can't report too much on the flavor other than it was very good. Third cigar of the night, palate was a little raw. But the draw was perfect, and the burn was excellent with no relights. Better than the Cuban I had earlier. Well done, my friend. Thanks to @cigarblunk for sharing.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I can't report too much on the flavor other than it was very good. Third cigar of the night, palate was a little raw. But the draw was perfect, and the burn was excellent with no relights. Better than the Cuban I had earlier. Well done, my friend. Thanks to @cigarblunk for sharing.
Very cool! Glad you enjoyed it!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Morning smoke is the La Gran Llave Reserve
Michael Argenti developed this cigar, had AJ Fernandez produced it, then sold the line to them in January, 2017. I have liked this cigar from the first one that Michael gave me last year. Smoking the Guapo 5 1/2 x 60 this morning. I try any cigar these days that has a San Andreas wrapper, and the La Gran Llave has one. San Andres Mexican Oscuro wrapper, Ecuadorian Habano binder, and a blend of Ometepe, Condega, and Estelí (Nicaragua) fillers. Medium strength with leather, cedar, earthy, and a nice balance of pepper.
La_Gran_Llave_guago_lit_700.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.