What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just got back from my mani (something many of you on this thread are in desperate need of) and now that my nails are mostly dry, I lit up this weird lancero from a company called Foundation. Don't ask me to spell it out. It's an absurdly long and foreign-sounding name. Some sweet fella in the lounge knows I prefer lanceros and gave this to me. He has manners and knows how to conduct himself in public.
Wasn't 100% sure you were a troll, but this comment cements it for me. Glad you didn't show a pic of your hands. THAT would have been vulgar.
Seriously, I don't think we're the right crowd for you. We're mainly blue collar guys who could care less if someone's nails are dirty, or what we choose to smoke. Dirty nails are a byproduct of paying the bills for most of us. You'll fit in better if you will quit being so pretentious.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wasn't 100% sure you were a troll, but this comment cements it for me. Glad you didn't show a pic of your hands. THAT would have been vulgar.
Seriously, I don't think we're the right crowd for you. We're mainly blue collar guys who could care less if someone's nails are dirty, or what we choose to smoke. Dirty nails are a byproduct of paying the bills for most of us. You'll fit in better if you will quit being so pretentious.
Very well said

Blow on my nails for me, will ya, hun? I'm about to light up something that will knock your Aunt Connie's socks off.
Those Philly Blunts really light your fire, huh? Aunt Connie preferred Black n Milds.

Status
Not open for further replies.