What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Smoking a 1989 Davidoff 5000 and just poured a glass of Macallan Lalique 62 Year Old Single Malt Scotch while I get a BJ from Kate Upton. Sorry can't post pics though, it'd be vulgar. If any of you lowlives want to see what awesome stuff I totally have and am not just making up then do a google search.
Post of the day, imo. You get a mani as well?

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
In fairness per an earlier post, I did not say that I could get every single cigar requested. I said that I would do my best to get the cigars that BOTL members requested. So far, I have gotten them all. I just don't know if many BOTL members would be interested in the Curly Head. But let the members tell me. If enough of you are interested, and I will get them into stock.

As an update, the BOTL requested Oliva O No. 4 and Robusto did arrive today and will go live online tomorrow.
We appreciate everything you're doing - great site sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Smoking a 1989 Davidoff 5000 and just poured a glass of Macallan Lalique 62 Year Old Single Malt Scotch while I get a BJ from Kate Upton. Sorry can't post pics though, it'd be vulgar. If any of you lowlives want to see what awesome stuff I totally have and am not just making up then do a google search.
It's nice to know that Justin Verlander shares Kate with others, hope you enjoyed!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Taboada from my last trip to Cancun. Great blend, but these sublimes sizes are a little too large for my liking. Judging by the pictures of all your unkempt sausage fingers, I'd say you boys would appreciate the size more than I would. Anyhoo, this was supposedly based on a Cuban Davidoff blend, but then again, every side-show roller from Habanos has these BS stories for the tourists. I just take each puff at smoke value. It's a good cigar. Davidoff? Not so sure and don't really care. But don't ask for a photo. That would be vulgar and uncouth.
I might have to agree with this person if only a little. Some of these pics of todays smoke look like some of you guys are performing fellatio on them.......foe Heavens sake, wipe them off before taking the pic.
Just an observation.
I still love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.