What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you don't enjoy the company of the guys here feel free to show yourself to the door. We may not all be as "high class" as your stuck up pompous ass may be, but I guarantee these people are far more genuine, caring, and just all around good people in real life than you will ever imagine being. Save your comments for someone else.
Don't mistake it for actual distaste. She is hanging around amongst our dirty fingernail brotherhood because she knows no fruitsnack with a manicure can ever satisfy her. So she talks shit and silently longs for the touch of a real man.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Don't mistake it for actual distaste. She is hanging around amongst our dirty fingernail brotherhood because she knows no fruitsnack with a manicure can ever satisfy her. So she talks shit and silently longs for the touch of a real man.
Looking at these pictures, I don't see any dirty fingernails or hands. I do see an uptight bitch though. Sorry if the language is not allowed, but I call 'em like I see 'em :cigar:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking at these pictures, I don't see any dirty fingernails or hands. I do see an uptight bitch though. Sorry if the language is not allowed, but I call 'em like I see 'em :cigar:
Watch the name calling. She's probably got a hairier sack than you under that girdle.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.