What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Celebrating getting an offer yesterday to get converted to a government employee from a contractor. Been saving this one for a year and a half for just this occasion. With thanks to @mistaforty. Still can't believe you laid this on me the only time we've met. Not sure how this gem got the wrapper damage inside a coffin and cello. Hopefully doesn't give me any problems. Late start tonight but have to get this one in before I really have no time after my daughter arrives any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Celebrating getting an offer yesterday to get converted to a government employee from a contractor. Been saving this one for a year and a half for just this occasion. With thanks to @mistaforty. Still can't believe you laid this on me the only time we've met. Not sure how this gem got the wrapper damage inside a coffin and cello. Hopefully doesn't give me any problems. Late start tonight but have to get this one in before I really have no time after my daughter arrives any day now.

Congrats man! I got one bombed to me a couple years ago. It will sit 5 more years until my son turns 18. Let us know how it burned.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Congrats man! I got one bombed to me a couple years ago. It will sit 5 more years until my son turns 18. Let us know how it burned.
Struggling right now. Started having problems at the damage and started splitting more so I tried to cut it off past the split but made it worse. Just gonna let it go and make the best of it.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Struggling right now. Started having problems at the damage and started splitting more so I tried to cut it off past the split but made it worse. Just gonna let it go and make the best of it.

Meh, wrapper isn't all that important. Enjoy it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Damn! That was a hell of a wrapper issue. Sorry to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.