What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Lirio Rojo and a 10th Mountain rye whiskey. Rye with thanks to a good friend, who gifted it to me not knowing my wife and I went to that distillery in Vail while on our honeymoon. First liquor in a long time after going without during Lent.

Lirio Rojo just checks all the boxes for me in a smoke. Great every time. I need a 50 cab.

Happy Easter all!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
@Hopduro's #24 tastes like it was blended just for me (cuz it was!).
Connecticut Broadleaf filler and wrapper. Vitola was similar to a cazadore, really brought out the wrapper.

I aged it exactly four months and this thing was delicious. Cocoa, leather, coffee, and mild pepper. Got some dried cherries out of it too. Great burn and slightly tight draw. Seriously tasty and I'm glad I have another resting. Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro's #24 tastes like it was blended just for me (cuz it was!).
Connecticut Broadleaf filler and wrapper. Vitola was similar to a cazadore, really brought out the wrapper.

I aged it exactly four months and this thing was delicious. Cocoa, leather, coffee, and mild pepper. Got some dried cherries out of it too. Great burn and slightly tight draw. Seriously tasty and I'm glad I have another resting. Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man i hate that you enjoy it since CBL is a bear to use (and molds like crazy). I think there is another special blend i sent you that i would GREATLY prefer to be enjoyable... just for my own sanity lol.

Now i need to go find the one i saved for myself lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.