What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I love em. Definitely my favorite of the Surrogate blends. I think they're similar to a Fausto just a little more mellow. They're box worthy to me. Grab a fiver if you've never had one before. I used to get them from CI for really cheap.
Seems right up my alley. Thanks I'll give them a try. Most surrogates have been either hit or miss for me. Almost all need quite a bit of rest imo. But man the flavor and complexity potential is there so much I can't ignore trying as much as I can of there's. I love the fausto blends. It's crazy how much stronger the market demand is getting these days. I remember when lfd and t110 were crazy strong. Now theyre mid to full. Lol and c.i. For me right now are not friends. They need to get their shit together before they loose their forums and more dedicated customers. They charged me with a fraudulent 380.00 order and refused to look into it for me. But don't wanna start any drama so just ignore that lol.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

Damn good cigar! The construction was absolutely perfect. I put this thing down for a good four minutes and it came right back with a couple normal puffs. Then it proceeded to burn beautifully, as cool as could be, down to the nub.
The flavor was dense, but a little muddled. I can see these being great with a little time in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.