What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just restocked Everything from Premium to budget friendly. I have some great recommendations for budget cigars if you need direction
I'm not sure if anyone else is interested but my personal goal is to find the best sub $5 cigar so I'd like to hear your recommendations. $3 would be even better

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm not sure if anyone else is interested but my personal goal is to find the best sub $5 cigar so I'd like to hear your recommendations. $3 would be even better
I have been trying to do that for a long time as well. Finally smoked enough bad samplers to find the values. Omar Ortez- Maduro and Natural has boxes of 20 or 60 that are excellent in my opinion for around 3 bucks a cigar. A few others: Key West 1876: Very good for the price - bundles of 25 for 35 bucks. Also La Perla Habana - Cazadores, very good for around 2 bucks. I just bought the Maduro Omar Ortez and it smokes remarkably similar to the Maduro Fuente that was twice as expensive. I am going to buy the Key West and La Perla Habana Cazadores as well too good of a cigar for the price. I think you know how much I smoke, and these 3 brands are around 2-3 dollars and smoke as well or better than most Non-Cubans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have been trying to do that for a long time as well. Finally smoked enough bad samplers to find the values. Omar Ortez- Maduro and Natural has boxes of 20 or 60 that are excellent in my opinion for around 3 bucks a cigar. A few others: Key West 1876: Very good for the price - bundles of 25 for 35 bucks. Also La Perla Habana - Cazadores, very good for around 2 bucks. I just bought the Maduro Omar Ortez and it smokes remarkably similar to the Maduro Fuente that was twice as expensive. I am going to buy the Key West and La Perla Habana Cazadores as well too good of a cigar for the price. I think you know how much I smoke, and these 3 brands are around 2-3 dollars and smoke as well or better than most Non-Cubans.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks, I have the La Perla Habana Wide and 1515 in storage but haven't smoked them yet. I'll keep my eyes open for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.