What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Had my first H Upmann cask cigar my brother sent me for my birthday. I liked it! Had a med. to full flavor. The burn was a little off but not so bad that a little touch up did not cure. Watched the Nationwide race a Talladega at the same time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today i smoked a disappointing java maduro wafe and a Camacho scorpion. the wafe had burn problems from the start and the flavor i got from it wasn't good either. the scorpion was better than my usual scorpions it had more of a spice than normal and after about halfway through the gar it smoothed out a lot to give me a nice leather only had one burn problem but a quick flame trim fixed it right up.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
it's like 3am in Mexico and you already started?

I went to the Hard Rock tonight... they sell Opus X for 49, Padron 80th for 50, Anejo 55 for 30... Glad I brought my own....
at like 2 something AM I was smoking a Illusione MK, but thinking about an Epernay.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Having a RASS, cup of Black dog on the back deck ......Good Morning Yall...:ccowboy:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
a Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Anniversario 2006 Robusto. tied it in with some 18 year old glenfiddich. took about an hour to smoke. good way to take a break from studying to get ones mind back on track. This cigar was full of graham flavors as well as pletty of cream, leather and nutmeg...

Status
Not open for further replies.