Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Lol, I just watched the video of the owner of Gurkha where he says that. They have a cigar that is priced at 500k or something outrageous. He also said try a Cuban then try Gurkha Royal Whatever there's a huge difference.
All I can say is the guy is confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gurkha was the brand I first started out on. There are several I still enjoy. Most are shit tho. This is the 1st one I've had in many months. Wasn't bad. For 500k I better be getting lube, a reach around, and dinner first! 500k but "on sale" for 125$ lolz. Bought a Royal Challenge while I was on vacation a month ago. Haven't burnt it yet.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Well damn! Now we need to come up with a name huh?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yeah man, that was a good smoke! It developed a nice, faint creamy caramel vanilla thing that went great with the bolder ligero zest up front.. surprisingly smooth, very little pepper, considering the smell of it.. last third picked up a nice coffee note, like a light morning brew.. Nice! (y)

****_ "..Solid med bodied, Easily approachable, Would make for a nice smoke anytime of the day..". :playful:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yeah man, that was a good smoke! It developed a nice, faint creamy caramel vanilla thing that went great with the bolder ligero zest up front.. surprisingly smooth, very little pepper, considering the smell of it.. last third picked up a nice coffee note, like a light morning brew.. Nice! (y)

****_ "..Solid med bodied, Easily approachable, Would make for a nice smoke anytime of the day..". :playful:
Damn, sounds really good! @Hopduro, make more please!

Status
Not open for further replies.