What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Partagas Short. My first. Not as much body as I'm used to, but whoa, the flavors! Even for a PC, I couldn't get enough of the delicious tastes I was getting. I nearly burnt my lips nubbing that thing. Sadly, that was a one and only...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
15 years since Ayrton Sennas death. I will be smoking something good tonight in memory.
He's still one of my heroes!!

most likely an Anejo, as I have nothing else more special at the moment.

Well, Smoked an Anejo, watching some old F1 Senna race videos... Incredible cigar smoked in memory of an incredible person! Brings me to tears to watch some of the stuff I did tonight.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tat Noella Reserva (thanks Bob) and Tat Havana VI. My firat Tat Noella Reserva that I have ever had was great. Really good cigar. Thanks to Bob!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Opus X robusto. After a long string of below par Opus X, I finally had one that came through...Just when I was going to give up on them, they pulled me back in!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well I decided not to go for the af 13 but rather a partagas 898 UV from 1983... I know what you''re thinking and yes it was simply put outstanding! Thanks to a SoCal brother that welcomed me into his home for a fine herf and this great cigar as a gift. One of the best cigars I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.