What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Habana Leon, a Cigar King original

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
How did you like it? I was eyeballing those at the shop and had no idea if they were worth trying out or not. The owner was there talking them up (of course) but I'm curious what someone who doesn't have a financial interest thinks.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I got my eye out for those. Gonna go by Cigar Warehouse in Dallas after jury duty tomorrow. Wish me luck that I get out early and find some Corona Gordas. I am eyeballing those sizes in a few stick. Really like coronas and robusto, so I think they are a perfect in between. Really liking the couple of panatelas, lonsdales and lanceros I've tried as well. Good wrapper to filler ratio.
Good luck, if not there Thomson had them in 10pks.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
And? Thoughts of your smoke and future parings?
@Patrickh44231

2nd Pairing - Bolivar - Coronas Gigantes and Omar Ortez- Originals Maduro Toro

Custom rolled Cigarillo

Now I am on the right track with pairing. The Bolivar was nice and spicy with the classic Habanos taste. The Omar Ortez is a Maduro that is a pleasantly smooth rich smoke. These cigars smoked well together as I alternated between cigars. Bold rich sweet coffee flavor from Omar and the Bolivar was much more creamy but spicy. This pairing is worth revisiting much better than experiment No.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.