What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Great smoke. Thanks @mempsdad !

Had an unusual day. Woke up at 3:30am and could not fall back to sleep. In the late morning had a pretty serious disagreement with the wifepiece that left me feeling upset. Then, completely inadvertently, I pissed off my father, which - to this day - makes me feel like a want to burst into tears like I'm 6 years old again when my dad gets mad at me. Then my kids seemed like they would rather spend time with their tablets and books than with their old man, which makes me want to cry even more. But we persevered, thanks to the wifepiece, and tried to make something good of the day. Went to The Owl Pen bookstore where I scored a bunch of Carl Sagan books (among others). Now a bonfire in the backyard (that has fought me every step of the way, and is producing more smoke than actual flames) and this cigar. And looking at the stars. A total ying-yang day.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well, finally home from our honeymoon in Spain. It was an unforgettable trip and we're already starting to plan our return. I managed to procure a lot of really nice habanos while I was there, and I'm looking forward to trying them all once they rest a bit. This RyJ Cedros De Luxe got a damaged foot in transit, however, so I'm sacrificing it to the tobacco gods. Paired with a Sapphire martini with a twist.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
After you finish that I would like to here your thoughts on the 702 series.
Excellent smoke. Cedar initially then stone fruit as the smoke sits on the tongue. Spicy retro. Construction and burn spot on. Would recommend if you can get past the price tag. I can send one your way if you want to test it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.