What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Tonight I smoked some Royal tobacco in my pipe. I haven't smoked a pipe recently but Todd was enjoying his so much last night I decided to give it a whirl again. It was pretty good.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Sat. night I had an MC#2 after my 25th HS reunion along with a few close friends.

To celebrate the Vikings win I had a Party Corona last night. Not a bad weekend for me!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
This morning, on the way in, I enjoyed what seems like a perfect combination... a 2000 H. Uppman Lonsdale and a mug of Cuban Torquino coffee courtesy of Stogies & Hoagies. The mild and creamy smooth Uppman went perfectly with the smooth fruitiness of the cuban coffee. Delicious!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
A Backwoods............really.
I was in line to buy a lottery ticket and saw them there on the shelf. I used to like them when they first came out and thought I'd try them again so I bought a pack.
It wasn't too bad but it was more like pipe 'baccy than a cigar.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
SP Beli from 02. Thanks Mark. Unfortunately, I think I have to say I'm done with this cigar. I've still yet to have one I really enjoyed. Never say never...but I don't think I'll be buying any anytime soon.

I always hate to say that about a smoke someone gave me you know? I know if someone gives it to me that probably means they enjoy the smoke, so I'm always sorry when I don't get the same thing from it...

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Jwrussell said:
SP Beli from 02. Thanks Mark. Unfortunately, I think I have to say I'm done with this cigar. I've still yet to have one I really enjoyed. Never say never...but I don't think I'll be buying any anytime soon.
I'll take whatever you've got left if you aren't gonna need em :grin: :kiss:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sancho Panza Non Plus broke out the best cognac relaxed a bit before lighting up. Smoked it nice and slow enjoying every puff. (down to -1/2 inch I needed my trusty leatherman cigar roach holder). Thanks Todd I really did enjoy this cigar. I feel a negative cash flow bout to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.