What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
IMG_0731.JPG

It's 80 degrees, low humidity, why not have an Opus X. I do not remember exactly how long this has been in my humidor, but I know it's been over a couple years.

I'm about done with the first third. Excellent draw and burn. Flavors of roasted cashews, cream, salt, sweet caramel, and a subtle spice cover the palate. The ash holds on for over an inch. Just a great cigar. I don't smoke nor buy a lot of Opus X - that may change.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Are they as good as they look? Been looking at them for a while. Only 62 bucks a box at ci for torpedoes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got these on that CI sale. Yeah they have a creamy smoke. Nice Cameroon wrapper that has been a nice change up from the Maduros I have been smoking. For the price I definitely recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks

Sent from Oscur
While your at it, might want to get the Don Diego Fuerte by Omar Ortez, also on sale for a box 27 is 76 bucks or so. Not really sure about Don Diego however I trust if Omar Ortez did the blending it's a solid cigar. Personally, I ordered 3 boxes and many of the violetas were already sold out

The Drew Estates Nirvana and Don Diego Fuerte by Omar Ortez were both on sale at Cigars International

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
While your at it, might want to get the Don Diego Fuerte by Omar Ortez, also on sale for a box 27 is 76 bucks or so. Not really sure about Don Diego however I trust if Omar Ortez did the blending it's a solid cigar. Personally, I ordered 3 boxes and many of the violetas were already sold out

The Drew Estates Nirvana and Don Diego Fuerte by Omar Ortez were both on sale at Cigars International

Excellant will look em up.

Sent from Oscur

Status
Not open for further replies.